The Mayor of Bury St Edmunds Councillor Christopher Spicer
formally opening the Pakenham Village fete in August 2011
The Pakenham Village hall
The hall has the following features
to help you run the perfect function:
- A brand new hall, designed in
a style sympathetic to its setting within a conservation area.
- Air Conditioning for the
summer and full central heating for the winter.
- A fully suspended wood floor,
suitable for all usages and ideal
- Flexible lighting allowing
mood lighting for your function.
- A modern Kitchen with all the
- An induction loop for the hard
- A built in sound system for
Public Address purposes and your background music.
- A paved area, with access
lobby, which can used as a patio.
The hall is available until 11.00
p.m. Monday to Thursday, 12.00 midnight Friday and Saturday and
10.00 p.m. Sunday